2023 Tire Rack Solo National Championships @ Lincoln Airpark
Get ready for the big game, because the 2023 Tire Rack SCCA Solo National Championships, taking place Sept. 5-8 at Lincoln Airpark in Nebraska, will be the homecoming of all homecomings.
Fifty years in the making, the 2023 Solo Nationals brings home everything that makes autocross competition so addictive. From past competitors returning to their roots, to new faces making their debut, this year’s Solo National Championships marks the 50th running of an event that has become the most talked about must-attend autocross in the nation.
But wait, there’s more that will be going on at the 1,000-plus competitor homecoming event than “just” an autocross – check out some of what lies in store at the 50th Solo National Championships:
- The Museum of American Speed in Lincoln will have a new SCCA exhibit focused on the 50th Solo National Championships. Discount admission tickets will be available to Solo Nationals participants for use during normal Museum hours. On Thursday evening (Sept. 7), the Museum will be open to SCCA members for a private showing of the exhibit and all other Museum displays.
- The Museum of American Speed will host a special showing and presentation on Tuesday evening, Sept 5, for those purchasing a limited availability 50th Anniversary Package that will also include additional premiums.
- All 50th Solo Nationals entrants will receive a personalized memento indicating their first year at Nationals.
- A 50th anniversary display in a building adjacent to the Solo Nationals paddock will feature items of historical significance, including cars, apparel, decals, memorabilia, photos, videos, and more.
- Don’t miss the Monday night Welcome Party on Sept. 4, where special recognitions will abound!
- Bonus: An “Index of Seniority” is being developed to encourage entrants from the first few decades of the Solo Nationals to rejoin the fun, as well as those who have “only” been away for a decade or two