SJF Performance: Steve Farkas 973-896-1672 email@example.com
Location: Oak Ridge, NJ 07438
- Tires: Mounting & Balance
- Alignments: to customer specs
- Brakes: Rotors and Drums Machined
- Suspension: shocks, struts, lowering kits
- Exhaust: kits and custom fabrication
- Chassis: roll bar and stiffening
- Sand Blasting: 5’x5′ blast cabinet
- Fabrication: custom metalwork and welding
Jeff Yatsko: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Milltown, NJ 08850
- Tires: Mounting, Balance and Installation (prefer tires without car), up to 24″,
- Porsche fitments can be done, but take some time.
- No Balancing.
Driving Impressions: Bob Zecca email@example.com 800-275-4667
Location: Dover, NJ
- Tire Mounting & Balancing
- Chassis Alignment/Corner Weight/Scales
- Auto Racing Safety Equipment
- Street Car Repair/Modifications
- Race Car Build/Prep/Set-up/Support
SignatureDetailing.com: Greg Gellas 973-886-1306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Randolph NJ, Or Mobile
- Interior Cleaning and Restoration
- Full Paint Correction
- Ceramic Glass Coating Installation
- Wheel Coating
- Clear Bra Installlation/Removal
- Headlight Restoration with UV Coating Application
- Glass Coatings
Please take a look at some of my articles on DetailedImage.
218 Broad Avenue Fairview NJ 07022 us
Phone: (201) 945-2011
Our family business was founded in 1974 by Marcello Nieto. It is a now being run by Lee Nieto, his son.
You can find Lee at some of our NNJR-SCCA events as he is an avid autoxer.
We are a shop that has specialized in the repair of German cars since 1973. We rebuild engines and transmissions at our facility, both automatic and manual. Our shop can also diagnose complicated electronic issues and has the ability to program and version code control units for Mercedes, Porsche, and BMW from 1996-2016. We can also handle the repair of classic German cars going back to 1955.
The shops name is Hybrid Motors inc and is located at 218 Broad Ave, Fairview NJ 07022.