For Sale: 2005 Subaru STi
2005 Subaru STi
Platinum Silver Metallic
Selling for $17.5k (with all mods below) or $16k without Recaros, DAMD steering wheel, and wingless trunk
firstname.lastname@example.org Clyde Saizon
What you see is what you get. No hidden stories. No accidents. No issues. Never a CEL.
– This is my third STi.
– Bought the car used when it had 21k miles.
– She was used for one season of autox in SCCA STU class.
– Anyone that knows me that I am very particular. I’ve taken great care with this car (and with all my other past/present cars). While this won’t win Concourse, it is a very clean car for it’s age.
– The car is sitting under an all weather car cover at the moment. Miles will not increase much.
– Price is for all parts below. I can reduce the price if I remove parts such as the Recaros, steering wheel, etc.
– I know I’m missing a lot of things with the car. I’ll go over it and continue to update this ad.
– Wingless trunk. OEM trunk with STi wing included.
– Fake limited lip. Has a crack on corner. Fixed with zip ties. Gives it character. 🙂
– WRX side skirts. OEM STi side skirts incluced.
– 06/07 STi rear diffuser
– Recaro SR7 blue seats. This is my favorite mod. OEM seats included.
– DAMD steering wheel. OEM steering wheel included.
– STi aluminum shift knob with 2″ extension
– Kartboy short shifter with bushings
– Schroth Quick Fit harness
– Weathertech mats (front)
– Feal revalved struts with zerk fittings.
– RCE black springs.
– Gold GR BBS wheels with 245/40/18 Continental DWS.
– Whileline 24mm front sway bar with Whiteline endlinks
– OEM rear sway bar with Whiteline endlinks
– Tuned by EFI Logics
– Cobb Accessport v2
– IAG air oil separator
– Cobb intake with airbox
– Grimmspeed port and polish header
– TurboXS downpipe
– TurboXS exhaust
– KillerB oil pick up
– Rotella oil every 3k miles
– 90k maintenance
– Gates timing belt replaced at 65k miles