Drive Safer is hosting schools at the Meadowlands on May 19 and June 9th. I have signed up my daughter already as she gets her license on May 20.
Please look at their website as it is full of useful information.
With Drive Safer you can expect:
- Expert instruction by certified high-performance driving instructors
- Training in a safe environment in your own vehicle
- An active and engaging classroom session, that promises to be informative and unique
- A hands-on, behind-the-wheel experience that improves teen attitudes about driving and safety, and helps them accept the responsibility of driving
NNJR-SCCA is hosting a Phase 1 school on June 16. This is a great school for Novices just starting out, or even a driver that has been running 2-3 years but has never taken a school. You get lots of seat time with top National level instructors to teach you
Congratulations to the Challenge winners.
Here are some 850+ pictures from the NJ-Pro.
Use coupon code “autox4u13″ for 30% off till May 1st.
For Sale: 4 TR Motorsport C1 wheels wrapped in Dunlop ZII’s. Wheels are light gray, size 15×7.5″ with a 42mm offset, weigh 13.2 lbs, and include hub rings. Tires are 205/50-15 and have never been used, stickers are still on the tires. Perfect setup for Miatas running in STS. Both wheels and tires are brand new and have never been mounted on the car. Would be available for pickup at any NNJR SCCA or MSNE event. Asking $850 for the set. Please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or need any more information.
1994 R Package Miata. Fully prepared for E Stock, low mileage
(I have driven this car, it is a great ES car, and a perfect car for someone who is just getting into the sport)
For sale is my 1994 Mazda Miata R Package fully prepared for E stock. The car has always been garaged in the winter, only driven to local autocross events, and trailered to long distance events. An original California R package with 82k miles. I have had the car since winter 2010 and ran it for the last 2 years. This car can PAX #1 at any local event and Trophy at national events. Includes the following:
- Fat Cat Motorsports Single Adjustable Bilsteins
- Original Bilstein HD shocks
- Street wheels - 15 X 7 Rota Slipstream gun metal wheels with worn Yokohama ES100’s
- One set of hollow spoke wheels, no tires.
- One set of 14 x 6 SSR Type C lightweight wheels with 30+ run Hoosier A6 225’s
- Racing beat tubular sway bar 1 1/8” bar, 3/16 wall
- Fat Cat Motorsport Bump stops with custom delrin spacers
- Mazda Motorsports AWR sway bar mount
- Flying Miata sway bar heim joint end links
- Racing beat spark plug wires
- New stock front brake pads, Hawk HP+ rears
- New front wheel bearings and rotors
- Blueprinted injectors
- Custom 2 ¼ inch exhaust, mandrel bent tubing, dynomax bullet mufflers (2). Great sound, no rasp
- Crow racing lap belt
- No A/C
- Leather steering wheel wrap
- Oil changed every other event with Mobil 1. Redline synthetic gear and diff oil changed once per season
- New spare Mazda Radiator, OEM
- Upgraded stereo head unit w/ CD and IPOD hookup, new big door speakers hidden behind factory vents. A little easier to hear over the exhaust. Original radio included.
- Extra 1994 engine computer, mass air flow sensor
- Dyno’d last season, results will go to the next owner. Definitely not down on power
- The previous owner was meticulous about the car and almost everything that could have been replaced, was done at 75K miles. Timing belt, water pump, alternator, battery, crank seal, rear main seal, oil pan gasket, motor mounts, clutch (pressure plate, throw out bearing, etc), dip stick, spark plugs, window seals, new top has a patched section thanks to a tree branch – not very noticeable. Nice Noah car cover will be included.
- The body is in very good condition with no rust. A few dings and a key mark on one side, but very clean overall. Generally considered to be to be one of the nicest miata’s around.
- Has a reproduction 1970 Boss Mustang striping kit, easily removable if not to your liking
I want $8500 for the package. The car has been nothing but competitive and reliable since I purchased it. I still get the same thrills behind the wheel and I hate to see it go, but I have moved on to a new project and co-drive for the season. I want to sell the entire package, no parting out at this time. Checkout AutoX4U.com for local NNJR pics. Email me at email@example.com.